Pages

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Cheriese Photography

Friday 20 January 2012

A little about my previous weight

 I used to weigh around 10.12 when in my 20's then after my first child my average around 12 stone .
After having my second child and going through some personal emotional things this is when my weight got out of control.

I weighed at my heaviest 201.6 pounds/ 14.4 stone I realized that it was making me very un happy as I never weighed so much until I let my self go.

November last year I got on with my healthier lifestyle and now the journey continues.
I eliminated the things that made me lose my way from my life the negative energy.


My goal weight is 11 stone anything below this is a bonus and I intend on keeping the weight of hence me eating well and exercising.

My children keep me young and on my toes and I am so thankful for my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment